Family Christian

Friday, May 27, 2011

Our Workboxes

This is how we have adapted Sue Patrick's Workbox concept to fit our needs. Since we do not have the space for her exact design, I decided to use these plastic file boxes. I put hanging file folders in them marked with the days of the week, & then in each file folder I put that days assignments, activities & a few surprises.






 
I really like this whole concept because the kids can work independently while I am working with the other. Also to avoid interruption, I printed these "Help Please" cards so that if they need help with something they just place the help card on top of their work & leave it stacked & I can go back & help them when I am done working with the other child.
I got these great exercise cards at Spell Outloud 





I interspersed these exercise cards throughout their workday folders & also added surprises like a fun game, or a yummy snack.

No comments:

Return to Home Page

Return to Home Page
Click