Nurturing & educating kindred spirits one day at a time.... Proverbs 22:6
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Dec 2010
Fun in the snow
Little American girls-
The girls are really into American girls right now. We read the books, watch the movies. Our favorite is Felicity. It was really special when we got a call on Nathan's birthday saying the girls had won an American Girl doll from a drawing!
It was hard for the 2 girls to share the one doll though, so for Christmas C raised money (by helping me bake treats & selling them) to help buy her sister a doll too. She raised $65!
So we were able to get N a doll & present it to her on her birthday.
Thanks to my Grandpa, for getting me my very own sewing machine, and to my wonderful Aunt P for showing me how to sew. I was able to make this AG doll dress out of a shirt the girls had. I think it turned out pretty good. :)
Unfortunately, right after finishing, my needle broke:(
So, I took up a new hobby, crochet. Below is a picture of my newest hat. I only had to pull it out 5 times before getting it right! Thanks to my friend M for helping me over texts:)
Labels:
Family updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment