




Every year we have decided to get out of town on the anniversary of Nathan's death & do something he would've enjoyed doing together as a family.
This year we went to Point Reyes National Park. We climbed stairs equivalent to a 30-story building to get to a cool old lighthouse. Then we went to the beach & each wrote letters to Nathan & rolled them up & put them in a bottle & buried it in the sand.
We had a nice day together, we were just missing one member of our family:(
3 comments:
Hi Christie - this is beautiful! It's so good to see you smiling again in these pictures. God has done some amazing healing in your life and I love to see how you commemorate Nathan. Would love to see you again soon. Tiffany
God bless your family! We know how hard it is with our family. They are never to far from our thoughts.
Love to all.
The trip looks like so much beautiful fun!!! I'm sorry I didn't call that day!! I need to get better at that. I miss you and the girls. I'll be home soon and I would love to see all of you!
Post a Comment