

Well, I haven't written for awhile. A lot has happened since my last post. N turned 3! C is getting ready to turn 5 & just got accepted into a wonderful school! Because of the economy & gas prices, Scott will be telecommuting a couple days a week. So our big project is getting the back room organized enough so we can make office space for him...
I have been ballroom dancing & competing for about a year now. I absolutely LOVE it! I even got to meet & talk with a few of the professional dancers from Dancing With the Stars-kind of cool. I encourage ALL wives & mothers to get back out there & do what you loved to do before you became a wife & a mom. Something that is JUST FOR YOU :) I guarantee you it will recharge your battery & you will be a better wife & mother for it!:)
Our Foundation for Nathan has also been a work in progress. Slowly but surely we are getting the word out & raising money for research, so we can find a cure for this disease!
The Nathan McGuire Meningitis Foundation
Helping today, so they have tomorrow...
www.firstgiving.com/nmmf
I have been ballroom dancing & competing for about a year now. I absolutely LOVE it! I even got to meet & talk with a few of the professional dancers from Dancing With the Stars-kind of cool. I encourage ALL wives & mothers to get back out there & do what you loved to do before you became a wife & a mom. Something that is JUST FOR YOU :) I guarantee you it will recharge your battery & you will be a better wife & mother for it!:)
Our Foundation for Nathan has also been a work in progress. Slowly but surely we are getting the word out & raising money for research, so we can find a cure for this disease!
The Nathan McGuire Meningitis Foundation
Helping today, so they have tomorrow...
www.firstgiving.com/nmmf
Here are some recent pictures:

Daddy let me make your hair pretty!:)
This is what happens when you live in a house full of girls! hehehehe...I love the expression on his face-classic! He says there is too much estrogen in the house...lol
So if any husbands want to go golfing or just have a guys night hanging out-call S. I know he'd love it. :)
This is what happens when you live in a house full of girls! hehehehe...I love the expression on his face-classic! He says there is too much estrogen in the house...lolSo if any husbands want to go golfing or just have a guys night hanging out-call S. I know he'd love it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment